leave a message
RENOVATION PRODUCTS FOR LEATHER, LEATHERETTE, PLASTIC...
Customer area
Cart
FR
EN
ES
IT
French products direct from the manufacturer

Need advice on product selection

5 answers

Hello,

I got a club chair whose leather was never maintained. I think it's made of dyed sheepskin.

Leather therefore has different forms of stigmas:

- cracked leather (lack of oil or cream feeding)

- grease' places (armrests)

-small scratches (cat and small blows on the leather)

After looking at your different products I thought I would buy:

In 1) your Club Chair Remover Cleaner Spray then, in 2) do I need to apply a repair product? type your Club Chair Leather Regenerator or Club Chair Leather Healer? because I find that the scratches or marks do not seem very deep, OR can it be sufficient to apply Beef Foot Oil that will renew the leather and blur the marks?

Thank you for your feedback,

Sincerely,

Lucie

answer

Hello,

First step the cleaning with the detachant cleaner, remove the dirt with a microfiber cloth, be careful you have fragile areas or the flower of the leather is missing. Let dry and sand lightly to smooth the leather. Your leather is very porous and requires the application of the regenerator before spreading the oil''foot of beef''. We offer you the regenerator, grease and wait 48 hours before repairing the leather flower and scratches with the healing agent. Finally we recommend the tinted wax to remove all marks and protect the leather from friction due to use.

Qty.

answer

Okay, thank you very much for that quick answer.

will the detachant bleach the leather a little?

will the oil flow also change the color (darken it?)?

because I like the current color of the chair, I'm afraid it will change a lot with the passage of all these products. You talk to me about tinted wax, I wouldn't know what tint to take, by the way.

Sincerely

answer

Hello,

You have what is called a leather dyed in the mass, this leather will darken when you go wet it with the cleaner and oil but once dry it will regain its color, however it is important to apply the regenerant before the oil. For tinted wax we need an idea of the colour, see on our website how to send us a piece of paper. The tinted wax is dosed to be based on the existing colour and can therefore only slightly modify it.

Qty.

answer

Great! Once again thank you for all your clarifications.

I will already connect the first step (take the detacher, the regenerator, then the oil) and I will see in a second time, depending on the rendering, the passage of the tinted wax.

once the beef oil has passed, the drying time and the polishing, is there a risk of greasing the clothes when you sit on them? (this will be my last question, thank you again!)

Sincerely

answer

Hello,

When the oil has penetrated it never rises, we can see when there is no more oil on the surface,,, touching the leather which should no longer be greasy. At the beginning of polishing you will remove some excess, your cloth will tint slightly, when you no longer have any tint on the cloth you will no longer risk staining your clothes.

Qty.

OTHER SIMILAR TOPICS
Renovation of 4 club chairs
Par Virgile69, le 26/08/2019
Club chair catering
Par Felip76, le 17/05/2019
Restaurant armchair and sofa club
Par Mag_leb, le 09/04/2019
Club chair renovation
Par Oladys74, le 27/03/2019
Very worn out club
Par Angélique, le 17/03/2019