leave a message
RENOVATION PRODUCTS FOR LEATHER, LEATHERETTE, PLASTIC...
Customer area
Cart
FR
EN
ES
IT
French products direct from the manufacturer

Renovation of citroën leather steering wheel

1 answers
Hello,

Following the previous message I come back to you to help you because I don't know what to choose for the renovation of my steering wheel (which seems to be made of leather and whose picture was sent to you last time). I would like to know if, from my photos, the color seems to correspond well to the Citroën shade that you propose or another color? I would like to make no mistake in choosing the right colour, which is quite difficult given the giant shade you have.

We look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely........................................................................................................................

answer

Hello,

difficult to evaluate your request by photo. The material could be leather at least on the upper and lower parts but we cannot guarantee it. However, if the material was skaï, our paint working on leather and skaï, it would not be a problem.

Finally, regarding your color, the problem is even more complicated because it is absolutely impossible from a bright screen to tell you the name of your color. Either you can find the name by contacting your dealer, or you order a color from the "SOFOLK" color chart by searching for the nearest one. We will then send you a paper colour chart by post for visual confirmation. Your order will therefore be "on hold" as long as you have not specified anything to us...

OTHER SIMILAR TOPICS
Leather steering wheel renovation tutorial
Par Philippe, le 30/12/2017
Leather car seat renovation tutorial
Par SOFOLK, le 04/02/2019
Couleur sièges bmw
Par Maxime, le 21/04/2024
Steering wheel leather renovation - mercedes clk w209
Par Allicerrot, le 21/04/2024
Utilizzo vernice pelle per pannello porte ?
Par Max, le 17/04/2024
Bmw z4 perlgrau
Par Teme, le 16/04/2024
Restauro sedili audi tt 1.8 t quattro del 2005
Par Massimo, le 10/04/2024
Rinnovo volante pelle jaguar
Par Maxime, le 08/04/2024
Color change on bmw seats
Par Samppa, le 26/03/2024
Teasla beige interior to ultra-white
Par Abbi, le 01/10/2023
Direct from the manufacturer