This kit is designed to allow you to easily restore the leather of your club chair or Chesterfield sofa. Three kit sizes are available, depending on the surface area to be restored. The original leather will be preserved and even strengthened, cracks and fissures will disappear and the colour will be as original.
The renovation technique is relatively simple if you take the time to watch our videos. Of course we are at your disposal to help you with any subject that you do not understand. Here are the different stages of renovation, however a complete instruction manual will be delivered to you at the same time as your products.
- Sanding and degreasing the leather
- For porous leather, apply one to two coats of Old Leather Regenerator
- Repairing missing leather on the surface
- Apply at least 2 coats of pigment recolouring which will give a perfectly uniform and homogeneous colour
- Spray the dye which will deposit a shaded veil of the most beautiful effect
- Spray the wax to protect your leather and give it a pleasant "touch".
- Finally, nourish your leather 15 days after your renovation
Do you have any problems or questions about the possible recolouring of your leather? Consult our FAQ without further delay Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
To achieve an optimal renovation, please carefully read the instructions for use of each product, and respect the order of application as well as the drying times.
For light colors or porous materials the quantity provided in the kit may be insufficient. Be sure to not finish part of your renovation without making sure you have enough products.
However, as a precaution, for pigment recolourants made from a sample of material, we keep the details of your color for one month.
100% french manufacturing since 1989!
Payment by CB, PayPal, Bank transfer
7 working days
2 to 5 additional working days if paint made-to-measure
+33 5 57 34 69 72
From Monday to Friday
from 9.30AM to 12.30PM and 13.30PM to 18.00PM