Very very very very very annoyed with Sofolk products,) indeed since the renovation of my red leather steering wheel everyone thinks it's a new one and not a repair.
By respecting the recommendations indicated on the products, everything went as planned.
1) acetone cleaning, the original color quickly removes but the goal of the game is above all to degrease the leather
2) sanding the steering wheel with a 240 grit
3) application of the repair paste with a small plastic spatula, regardless of the finish, because after resanding to 240 grain
4) 2nd layer of repair paste then sanding grain 240 then grain 500
5) Application of 4 coats of tint on the steering wheel (at the end of the 2nd one you could no longer see the white paste or the black of the leather)
Wait 2 hours between each coat, I applied the shade with a small foam roller, a light sanding with 500 grain may be necessary between 2 coats.
6) Mandatory application of the silky varnish.
|OTHER SIMILAR TOPICS|
|Renovation of bmw z3 steering wheel
Par Scalou, le 04/02/2018
|Restoration white leather upholstery 306 convertible roland garros phase 1 of 1995
Par Régio, le 22/09/2017
|Dpd delivery time!
Par Christian, le 15/09/2017
|Bmw leather seat retouching bmw
Par Vero, le 28/07/2017
|205 magazine: renovating your leather interior
Par SOFOLK, le 11/02/2015
100% french manufacturing since 1989!
Payment by CB, PayPal, Bank transfer
7 working days
2 to 5 additional working days if paint made-to-measure
+33 5 57 34 69 72
From Monday to Friday
from 9.30AM to 12.30PM and 13.30PM to 18.00PM