leave a message
RENOVATION PRODUCTS FOR LEATHER, LEATHERETTE, PLASTIC...
Customer area
Cart
FR
EN
ES
IT
French products direct from the manufacturer

Dpd delivery time!

1 answers

Hello,

I placed my order on 02/09/2017 with a request for home delivery with appointment by DPD for an extra charge.
It is 15/09/2017 and after 4 cancellations by DPD still nothing.
Via the chat of the "leather renovation" site, I am told that this is the first time and I am advised to have myself delivered to a relay point which is not a problem.

Morality: I will be delivered by DPD at a relay point and I have paid for a service at "leather renovation" that I will never see the colour of!

I don't know if I will recommend on this site, but it is sure that the delivery will not be done by DPD.

So beware of the promise of delivery to your home with a DPD appointment!

Sincerely

answer

Dear Customer,

Like any carrier, it can sometimes happen that a delivery goes wrong. As indicated during our last chat conversation, that's what happened to you, and we're sorry again.s We've been working with DPD for over a year now and we have less than a 1st delivery problem.

You say you are not satisfied with having a relay point re-delivery. It's your choice! We have proposed this alternative solution without any obligation!
On the other hand, we also suggested that you redo your order without waiting to receive your initial order in our workshops!

In order to satisfy you as well as possible, we even go to write a cheque for 1.5A in reimbursement of the home delivery option.

Good WE

OTHER SIMILAR TOPICS
Renovation of bmw z3 steering wheel
Par Scalou, le 04/02/2018
Restoration white leather upholstery 306 convertible roland garros phase 1 of 1995
Par Régio, le 22/09/2017
Dpd delivery time!
Par Christian, le 15/09/2017
Bmw leather seat retouching bmw
Par Vero, le 28/07/2017
205 magazine: renovating your leather interior
Par SOFOLK, le 11/02/2015
Direct from the manufacturer

100% french manufacturing since 1989!

Secured HTTPS site and payment

Payment by CB, PayPal, Bank transfer

more information