leave a message
RENOVATION PRODUCTS FOR LEATHER, LEATHERETTE, PLASTIC...
Customer area
Cart
FR
EN
ES
IT
French products direct from the manufacturer

Alfa 159 dashboard repair

7 answers

Hello,

I have my dashboard that is broken at the air vents, do you have the possibility to take this back?

Do you know anyone on Department 74 who would do that?

Thank you. Thank you.

answer

Hello, we have to dismantle the dashboard, then with a lot of patience using a dryer to soften the leather and a tool to loosen the leather starting on the passenger side 1st solution once reached the loosened place try to remake the seams and stick at the back a yoke to solidify 2nd solution take everything off and take it to a saddler then you will only have to put special glue saddlery but just at the edge no need to do in full if this defect of the 307 CC exists it is sewing too close to the edge too tight and to fill completely glued, except that a dashboard exposed to the sun softened the glue and there problem the glue retains the leather and the seams let go Here is the opinion of a woman

answer

Hello marc

I sent you a black soul hood that 1 cm, I know it's small but the other trimmings are too big!

A fuse cover of the same colour as the passenger compartment, if you can make this colour it would be perfect! 100 ml is enough!

on the other hand, the water-based paint is shiny you have matt? or satin for the passenger compartment?

I also sent you the same cache because the color is almost identical but it is a special grey the swing is between grey - brown - green!

see picture we're not far away but it's not that

for leather the color is good friends too bright the leather is smooth is matt with a green or brown we are almost perfect at something ready.

I know it's hard to find the right color, but the best bodybuilders can't make 10 to 15 colors with the reference to find the perfect color!

answer

Hello marc

I sent you 3 fillings 1 black soul color, 100 ml is enough for me the cover is small but the other fillings are too big!

the same cache because the coloring is not yet identical see photo we are close enough but not yet that, on the other hand as the spray paint that is matt, you do not have in matt or satin water paint?

A fuse cover in water paint would be perfect 100 ml if I could paint the other elements in the same color!

I know that know not easy to find the right shade the best bodyworkers can make 10 to 15 colors to find the right one

by thanking you

answer

hello marc

Have you received my caches to do the coloring, if you are close enough to the oval caches it is not yet that, if you arrive not made me the big fuse box cache I dye the other ones this color

100 ml is enough for me and the black soul also 100ml is enough

kind regards

answer

Hello,

We can't see very well on the picture, the first question is: what is the material, leather or leatherette? Is the tear through, i.e. the plastic is it visible?

Sincerely

The SOFOLK team

answer

Hello,

I have the same problem on my Brera, which is only 31,000 km long.

Did you manage to solve the problem?

Sincerely

answer

OTHER SIMILAR TOPICS
Auto plastic renovation tutorial
Par SOFOLK, le 07/01/2015
Plastic recoloration video of a car
Par SOFOLK, le 24/09/2014
Dashboard splits mercedes 450slc
Par Jonathan, le 10/01/2024
Bmw i3 (bkci) sensatec electronic carum grau
Par Jose Manuel, le 01/11/2022