leave a message
RENOVATION PRODUCTS FOR LEATHER, LEATHERETTE, PLASTIC...
Customer area
Cart
FR
EN
ES
IT
French products direct from the manufacturer

Advice on applying new basane stain with a spray gun

3 answers

Hello,

I bought the new basane dye kit for pisolet and I would like to have advice for the implementation. This is the first time I dye a club and I don't know where to start and in which order to do it. At the nails at the back you have to take special care. Thank you for your advice

answer

Hello,

In general, we dye before putting the upholsterer nails on the seeds. If you have already planted the upholsterer nails, dye them, wait until the leather dries and then wipe the nails with a cloth. The dye takes on the nails after several hours while the leather is dry in less than an hour.

Start by dyeing the cushion, not too ready at the beginning and starting from the bottom and the sides to make your hand and wait to measure the penetration of the dye, beware the dye dives but partially rises with the wax. Then the inside of the cuffs, the cuffs and the backrest, finish with the back.

Uniform the colour as much as possible before applying the wax. Be careful if you have to reapply a coat of stain after waxing because the stain remains on the surface and the color rises very quickly before mixing with the wax.

Qty.

answer

Hello,

What do you mean "the hue goes up with the wax"?

And'standardize before waxing? Should we do it with the sponges provided in the kit?

Thank you. Thank you.

answer

Hello,

The hue penetrates the leather and the color may seem too light, the wax will darken this color, we call it raising the color. We must therefore be careful not to end up with a too dark colour. Unifying the shade means making sure that there is not too much difference between darker and lighter areas, always for the same reason to avoid excessive tones, which means, do not hesitate to apply a coat of stain on the lighter areas to make up for part of the difference before applying the wax.

Qty.

OTHER SIMILAR TOPICS
Renovation of 4 club chairs
Par Virgile69, le 26/08/2019
Club chair catering
Par Felip76, le 17/05/2019
Restaurant armchair and sofa club
Par Mag_leb, le 09/04/2019
Club chair renovation
Par Oladys74, le 27/03/2019
Very worn out club
Par Angélique, le 17/03/2019