leave a message
RENOVATION PRODUCTS FOR LEATHER, LEATHERETTE, PLASTIC...
Customer area
Cart
FR
EN
ES
IT
French products direct from the manufacturer

Leather renovation "amarante" 406 cut

6 answers

Hello,

In the absence of satisfactory answers from you during our email exchanges, I am obliged to try to get one here, in public.

So I sent you a sample of my leather so that you could make the "exact" shade.
Unfortunately this is not the case, with a color that tugs at salmon pink, while my leather tugs at burgundy red.
I reported this problem to you last Saturday. Today, 8 days later, you still haven't offered me a solution.

In the current state of things, I am stuck, because it is impossible for me to make my seats with this color.
Moreover, I started preparing them with the repairing cream, so for the moment anyway, I have seats in a worse state than before.

I hope you will now solve this problem very quickly.

Sincerely

answer

Hello Mr. YOHAN COLIN,

We have tested the amaranth colour manufactured from the sample in our possession and unfortunately it is in conformity with what we have delivered to you. Your sample has the following Lab values: L 26.30 a* 19.29 b* 6.38 . The piece of leather that we have recolored has the following L ab values: L 26.49 a*21.79 b*7.56 so perfectly within tolerances, visually they are indeed two bordeaux colours. We would like to redo the color but we can only send you the manufactured color. We're still going to do it because you seem to be accusing us of all the evils. We inform you that each sample is numbered, archived and that the color is made by a tinting machine controlled by a computer. Four colours are included in the composition of the amaranth colour: burgundy, caramel, brown and red. We'll send another can on Tuesday morning.

Qty.

Sincerely

answer

Thank you for your answer, it's a shame it's only coming now and here.

You say that the color is consistent yet that's not my opinion, nor the opinion of those who have seen my steering wheel and my speed breath. It's clearly pulling too much on the pink/salmon. The dye drips on the canister are the right color, but once applied to the leather it becomes too light.

If you send me exactly the same shade as the one you already sent me, it doesn't matter! That won't fix my problem!

answer

On pictures taken from a smartphone, the difference is much smaller, but you can still see that the hue is not quite the same. Between the steering wheel and the seat, and between the breath and the seat. The seat is more burgundy.

answer

Here is another picture a little more telling.

My goal is absolutely not to harm you, or to have more product for free, but simply to have a corresponding shade.

Originally, when I reported the problem to you, I asked you if I could add a few drops of black to fix it. You told me that what I needed was red chestnut and that you could provide me with that. In my opinion, it is rather Bordeaux that should be added?

I remain optimistic, you are recognized professionals and I am sure that you will be able to offer me a conclusive solution.

Sincerely

answer

Hello,

We will redo the color, we will put a part of your sample and a part of the piece of leather that we will have dyed and neutral leather to do the coloring yourself and compare.

Qty.

answer

I received the second can of re-colouring agent, this one corresponds well to the sample I sent you.

OTHER SIMILAR TOPICS
Leather steering wheel renovation tutorial
Par Philippe, le 30/12/2017
Leather car seat renovation tutorial
Par SOFOLK, le 04/02/2019
Couleur sièges bmw
Par Maxime, le 21/04/2024
Steering wheel leather renovation - mercedes clk w209
Par Allicerrot, le 21/04/2024
Utilizzo vernice pelle per pannello porte ?
Par Max, le 17/04/2024
Bmw z4 perlgrau
Par Teme, le 16/04/2024
Restauro sedili audi tt 1.8 t quattro del 2005
Par Massimo, le 10/04/2024
Rinnovo volante pelle jaguar
Par Maxime, le 08/04/2024
Color change on bmw seats
Par Samppa, le 26/03/2024
Teasla beige interior to ultra-white
Par Abbi, le 01/10/2023
Direct from the manufacturer