leave a message
RENOVATION PRODUCTS FOR LEATHER, LEATHERETTE, PLASTIC...
Customer area
Cart
FR
EN
ES
IT
French products direct from the manufacturer

Reinstating my canapés

16 answers

Hello,

My sofas have faded with the sun and have gone from anthracite grey to bottle green except on the base. Which kit should I use to turn them back on? How to find the same original shade as the base? How much should I order? Is there a possibility to receive a shade and a sample before ordering?

Sincerely

Mrs. boyer

answer

Hello,

In relation to the colour and size of the sofas, provide 2 litres of pigment recolouring agent and 500 ml of varnish. You can use acetone for cleaning and we offer you edible oil (mention it in the order comments).

Qty.

answer

Hello,

Thank you for your answer, for the cleaning with acetone how to proceed: : should I dilute it?

Is there a possibility to send a nuance?

Cdlt

answer

Hello,

No, you must not dilute the acetone. We can send you a colour chart but you can also print a piece of paper of the right colour by clicking on 432 colours chart.

Qty.

answer

Hello,

How does it work if I send you a small sample to get the original color: or should I send it?

Should I wait for your news about the sample before launching the order?

answer

Hello,

You must send the sample to: SOFOLK Darnat 24490-LA ROCHE CHALAIS

You can place your order at any time by selecting from the drop-down menu colours' leather sample supplied or already supplied'.

Qty.

answer

Hello,

Following our exchanges of emails that guided me well, I will finalize my order knowing that you have received my sample for the shade.

I would like to know the quality of the varnish I need to order: matt, satin or gloss depending on the photo transmitted because I don't know which quality to choose so that it comes closest to the original quality. Do I have to send back one more picture ready to be informed?

I am waiting for your answer before definitively placing my order

With kind regards

answer

Hello,

Choose satin.

Qty.

answer

Hello,

I placed my order and I placed it about 1 week ago and I wanted to know on average, how long before I will receive my order knowing that I have provided a sample of my sofa for the colour?

Thank you. Thank you.

Qty.

answer

Hello,

We will be able to tell you the day of delivery tomorrow or the day after tomorrow at the latest. The supplier of a component of the pigment re-colourant has just been bought by a multinational company, we will be delivered from abroad, we are waiting for the exact delivery date which is scheduled for early next week.

Qty.

answer

Hello,

The order is still being paid for by PayPal but it has been cashed for a long time... I am a little worried about your answer concerning the dye, is it the same quality of product planned in relation to this famous purchase? I hope it doesn't come from China.....

Qty.

answer

Hello,

No, the company is European, Nordic country, tomorrow Monday, we will inform you of the shipping date of your order.

Qty.

answer

I had an old fabric corner sofa and as I had changed my interior to black and white I had to buy leather simulated fabric on the market and I thus covered my

fabric sofa

with the help of an E-mill it took a few hours to cover it with a good stapler and the result was fine. everyone thought I had bought a new sofa while I had about 30 euro of fabric and I still have a little bit left:)

answer

Hello,

I received my order well except the paper to sand but it's okay here I am. I passed acetone and slightly sanded the seat of the first sofa. Do I have to apply two coats of dye and how long does it take to dry between the two passes?

What should the tools be cleaned with: water or white spirit?

Thank you. Thank you.

answer

Hello,

In general it is 2 coats except for color changes. The tools can be cleaned with water. Sorry about the sandpaper.

Qty.

answer

Hello,

I just finished colouring the 2-seater sofa (2 coats): the result is amazing...now it's time to varnish: how many coats?? and should I use a small foam roller or a sponge???

Thank you. Thank you.

answer

Hello,

Sponge the varnish after having slightly moistened it, apply another coat in 3 weeks for a good protection.

Qty.

OTHER SIMILAR TOPICS
Dying a natuzzi sofa
Par Bill, le 15/01/2024
Sofa green colour with light black effect
Par MAX B, le 17/08/2020
Change of colour of sofa
Par Kd, le 14/10/2019
Stained leather renovation
Par Alain, le 09/10/2019
Renovate sofa
Par François, le 30/09/2019