leave a message
RENOVATION PRODUCTS FOR LEATHER, LEATHERETTE, PLASTIC...
Customer area
Cart
FR
EN
ES
IT
French products direct from the manufacturer

Photos

9 answers

here is the picture

answer

Hello,

From the picture, I think the leather in your living room is leather crust. A tip: do not use Paint Stripper or Acetone only a good degreaser like our Detachment Cleaner, repeat the operation several times. After cleaning, the only solution is a more effective tint varnish than Pigment Colourant in your case.

Marc SABLONNIERES

answer

thank you for your advice

could you offer me the necessary products and quantities for the 3-seater sofa and two armchairs in order to finalize my order

thank you

answer

You need 1 litre of Detachment Cleaner (i.e. 2 bottles) and to block degradation and prevent your living room from sticking (for the 2 armchairs and the Sofa) 2 cans of 500 ml of Silky Varnish. We will attach a user manual for the use of these products.

answer

hello and thank you for your help the shade of the living room on your color chart corresponds to nÂ113 I did not find how to order the silky varnish with the color on your site thank you to guide me through the procedure

answer

Hello,

You will find the products by clicking on recolouring the leather in the leather lounge tab.

Sincerely

answer

I recapitulate all the information you have given me, I will have to order two ways of 500ml cleaning detachment, two bottles of 500ml silky varnish, a bottle of 250ml of colored pigment re-colouring agent n 113 that I mix with the silky varnish, but in what proportions? I would like to be sure not to forget anything before I place my order, thanks

answer

No, you do not need 1 litre of varnish if you re-colour part of the living room.

If you need to recolour you need the 2 bottles of Detachment Cleaner, 250 or 500 ml of Pigment Recolourant (we do not know which surface of your living room needs to be recoloured) and 400 or 500 ml of Silky Varnish to pass over the non-recoloured areas and after the Pigment Recolourant to protect the recolouring from friction. It is not necessary to mix varnish and recolouring, the Recolouring agent is delivered ready for use.

Sincerely

answer

in a previous message you recommend not to use recolouring agent on the leather crust but to use silky colored varnish. You propose me to color silky varnish and I would like to know how to order this silky varnish color thanks for your patience

answer

Yes, I had advised you this solution but I thought you had changed your mind and that you just wanted to recolor the damaged areas. To order the tinted varnish, simply buy the Silky Varnish and specify in the comments of your order'' tinted varnish 113''.

Marc SABLONNIERES

OTHER SIMILAR TOPICS
Dying a natuzzi sofa
Par Bill, le 15/01/2024
Sofa green colour with light black effect
Par MAX B, le 17/08/2020
Change of colour of sofa
Par Kd, le 14/10/2019
Stained leather renovation
Par Alain, le 09/10/2019
Renovate sofa
Par François, le 30/09/2019