leave a message
RENOVATION PRODUCTS FOR LEATHER, LEATHERETTE, PLASTIC...
Customer area
Cart
FR
EN
ES
IT
French products direct from the manufacturer

Renovation of the audi seat s4 b7 custom colour

5 answers

Hello, I have an audi a4 grey leathers and I have the passenger seat which has some lack of colour due to a pen trace, and the former owner has rubbed too much. I saw that it was possible to send you a piece of leather for an identical shade, so I would like to know how to proceed? "piece of leather already cut", Which products to buy to redo the two seats complete, knowing that the driver's seat has folds. I have pictures. Sincerely mr fiquet hendrick

answer

Hello,

You have for your renovation the 2 seats leather renovation kit all colors, you just have to select "I provide a sample" and send it to SOFOLK 62 avenue du Peyrou 33370- ARTIGUES-PRES-BORDEAUX

Sincerely

The SOFOLK team

answer

Hello, thank you for your very, very quick answer! So I'm going to buy this. The best for colouring applications is with a sponge by tapping or with a foam roller? Sincerely mr fiquet

answer

Hello,

Our products have the great advantage of being very easy to apply with a brush or foam roller. You can complicate your life and "tap" with a sponge if you want, but you will spend a lot of time there.

Sincerely

answer

Hello, following an order placed with you for the two front seats. I intend to do the back as well. Do you still have my sample?? Sincerely mr fiquet hendrick

answer

Hello

Yes we keep the samples but above all we keep the doses made for the manufacture of your color!

Simply place an order by indicating in the drop-down menu of the recolorant or the "Ditto previous order" kit

Excellent WE and if you could publish pictures of your renovated seats we would be very grateful.

SOFOLK

OTHER SIMILAR TOPICS
Leatherette car seat renovation tutorial
Par Sofolk, le 10/11/2017
Dying colours for alcantara
Par Naomi, le 29/12/2023
Dyeing alcantara car seats.
Par Rob, le 14/03/2023
Repair leatherette color bmw sensatec beige,
Par BMW 325, le 08/09/2020
Cracking tearing leatherette sitting
Par Small, le 17/09/2019
Damaged skai ds3 racing seats
Par Pierre73, le 08/08/2019
Should the leatherette be sanded as for leather for recolouring?
Par Quentin.98, le 27/06/2019
Oil varnish recolouring / oil varnish recolouring
Par Jerome29, le 09/04/2019
Following re-colouring leatherette
Par Loulou38, le 28/05/2018
Aide skaï
Par Johan, le 08/05/2018
Direct from the manufacturer

100% french manufacturing since 1989!

Secured HTTPS site and payment

Payment by CB, PayPal, Bank transfer

more information