leave a message
RENOVATION PRODUCTS FOR LEATHER, LEATHERETTE, PLASTIC...
Customer area
Cart
FR
EN
ES
IT
French products direct from the manufacturer

Problem with paint cans

9 answers

Hello, I wanted to order 2 bombs in order to finalize the "imitation leather" interior of the car I am renovating but with the resumption of my work after winter at the passenger seat (driver's seat afterwards with these 2 new bombs) I notice every time I start a new bomb a difference in color with a yellow tendency that forces me to stop my renovation, the passenger seat is magnifying glass, not everything is done but I don't know how to get back to my original color (that of the back seat whose bombs were impeccable compared to the original color).
I now better understand this yellowish hue that I noticed on a piece of the passenger seat that I painted 3 to 4 weeks ago, I first believed there was a difference in orientation compared to the light but no, each new bomb (well shaken though) generates this strange yellow.
Thank you for your feedback
I would like to send you a picture.

answer

Well, I don't answer myself but I complete, it's the last bomb sent that tends more towards the yellow, how can we do it:
1 - to cover this shade.
2 - to arrange to have the same shade on the driver's seat that I will soon have to attack.
NB: the rear seat is, I repeat, perfect, I would like to find the same overall shade otherwise the interior will be awful.
in addition, I ordered a plastic shade of the same shade, what will I discover?? not yet used.
Thank you for your feedback.

answer

Hello,

How long have you had these bombs? The aerosols are all packaged at the same time, we first make the color for the number of aerosols to be manufactured and then we load all the sprays. It is difficult for us to see on the picture, the best is to send us the aerosol concerned.

Sincerely

The SOFOLK team

answer

Hello, this aerosol bomb dates from my last order, nothing old in all this (cde shipped in 10/2016) and certainly the photo does not completely show the extent of the situation, we do not see a "fading yellow" but this one allows to see the differences in hues especially compared to the right part of the seat which it is from another aerosol bomb.
Will I have the same problems with my next order?
I know that it would have been necessary, in absolute terms, to order the aerosols for the whole interior but I think that your shade meets a real problem, a reaction in the aerosol bomb!
Of course I send you the bomb in question but you guarantee me that a new order will not encounter the same problem.
Sincerely

answer

...I continue...and then, let's be clear, why a difference in colour between my different orders, a situation not observed on my 2nd 1st o

answer

Hello,

We do not dispute the difference in tone, we simply ask you to send us back this aerosol for analysis and in return we will send you two aerosols of the same color. We have never asked you to reorder.

Sincerely

The SOFOLK team

answer

Hello, the incriminated aerosol bomb must have reached you, waiting for your news now....

answer

What silence, it's deafening, still no news... it feels like a bigger problem!!!!no??thanks for keeping me informed.
Sincerely

answer

Hello,

Rectifying a color requires a lot of time, it takes an average of 10 tests with each time coloring a piece of leather, natural drying taken, measurement with spectro, calculation of the quantity of color to add and fortunately for us, you are not alone.

Sincerely

The sOFOLK team

answer

Hi, I just picked up my package with two questions:

1- due to my problem mentioned above and after having had you on the phone 2 or 3 times, I am surprised to have received only one aerosol bomb of my color 456, 2 had been announced to me, with one of course I could not finish my seats before because I have to switch back to the wrong color of the passenger seat and I should therefore recommend 1 last aerosol bomb with shipping costs.

2- when you advertise on your site by aerosol spray, why do we receive a vial of liquid? I suppose the application is done with a brush or a stamp, thank you for your information for the application in return.

With kind regards

OTHER SIMILAR TOPICS
Leather steering wheel renovation tutorial
Par Philippe, le 30/12/2017
Leather car seat renovation tutorial
Par SOFOLK, le 04/02/2019
Utilizzo vernice pelle per pannello porte ?
Par Max, le 17/04/2024
Bmw z4 perlgrau
Par Teme, le 16/04/2024
Restauro sedili audi tt 1.8 t quattro del 2005
Par Massimo, le 10/04/2024
Rinnovo volante pelle jaguar
Par Maxime, le 08/04/2024
Color change on bmw seats
Par Samppa, le 26/03/2024
Teasla beige interior to ultra-white
Par Abbi, le 01/10/2023
Change to lighter colour