leave a message
RENOVATION PRODUCTS FOR LEATHER, LEATHERETTE, PLASTIC...
Customer area
Cart
FR
EN
ES
IT
French products direct from the manufacturer

Partial recoloration of the audi a4 b6 leather seats swing seats not in conformity with the original

13 answers

Hello Sir

As promised I leave you the photo of the colored seat, you can see that the color has nothing to see it is darker and the color not really close have is not far but not quite that

answer

Hello,

Partial recolorations are difficult to achieve when we make them we change the color after several poses and we voluntarily overflow on the neighboring parts by blurring the applied color. We will redo the color on a piece of leather and send it to you.

Qty.

answer

Hello Sir

Ok thank you but a color you have to apply on the original leather and especially let it dry! 1 cm is enough to see if the color is close or not, it would be better to make several samples 1 ml is enough to make a test on leather once dry of course!

if people ask for a different color that is impossible to see ! if the color is in conformity, a color chart at a body shop with a spectrometer has the excat color of which I do not understand why for leather we can not find the same color even partial to recolor the leather

it is necessary to do tests if not impossible to find the color excate!

thank you for your answer and help

Ps: still not received the oil to feed the leather is normal?

answer

Hello,

The oil will be delivered with the color.

Qty.

answer

Hello Sir

Okay, thanks, since I didn't have any information!

answer

Hello Sir

Thanks for oil! I recently received it, I put it on my leather seats it is super long to penetrate the leather several hours it takes very little, the best and uses a foam pad of bodywork the oil is better to restitiuer than a sponge that drinks a lot and therefore loss, but it seems to me that the leather is a little softened because it was very dry!

answer

Hello after putting the oil 2 layers 2 nights to let the oil penetrate, shamefully I didn't really feel that it softened the leather but it's not bad, I find that the beef marrow or cream base and much better flexibility level!

it is true in full sun the leather is more flexible but in the morning when touching the leather it is as before it distorts the data

Indians in America use the brains of the animal kills, mix with water I know these horrible but that's how it softens the leather, the more the elbow oil of course, that's for the little story!

I'm waiting for the re-colorant and the product you told me you were going to use as a leather cleaner and the spray paint can waved at me once you've thanked him.

answer

Hello,

Read our instructions for use and you will see that it takes at least 3 applications of one month to reattach the fibres with the oil, this application is done by massaging the leather, otherwise you have a leather softener in our range.

Sincerely

The SOFOLk team

answer

Hello Sir

Yes I have read the instructions for use it says to pass 1 coat wait 10 hours then wipe, then a second coat let the leather hang between for 10 hours then wipe, which I did! But leather wood very little oil except in some places!

It's okay, it's better that way than nothing at all.

on the other hand have a plastic paint for my Audi a4 whose reference is black soul soul even water it doesn't matter!

kind regards

answer

Hello Marc

I would like to know when I receive the colours for my fittings I need today for everything reassembled, I left you the cover on the fuse side grey green, a black soul washer, is the cover under the handle

Let me know when it's over. Thank you.

In the name of Mr. riu frédéric

answer

Hello,

We'll send everything back to you first thing in the morning.

Sincerely

Marc SABLONNIERES

answer

Hello Marc

Okay, perfect! For the plastic dashboard the liquid is perfect, for the wrists a bomb is better, a small 200ml bomb is enough, I don't know if you do?

for black soul in liquid is perfect!

by thanking you

answer

Hello Marc

I received the fillings, while I'm waiting for the products! Don't we understand that? If you have made the colours and they are identical you can send them to me that's what I need to reassemble my trimmings!

I don't know how much I'm gonna have to wait months now!

I'm in a hurry after I wouldn't have time, temperatures are dropping.

answer

Hello,

I saw in the recoloration section a before/after picture of a black seat originally recolored in blue!

So I wanted to know how many applications are needed to get this result knowing I only have the square of the driver's seat, the passenger seat and a strip of the backrest of the bench that will be repaired with black leather!

Is the recolouring kit sufficient for the parts mentioned?

Thank you.

OTHER SIMILAR TOPICS
Leather steering wheel renovation tutorial
Par Philippe, le 30/12/2017
Leather car seat renovation tutorial
Par SOFOLK, le 04/02/2019
Color change on bmw seats
Par Samppa, le 26/03/2024
Teasla beige interior to ultra-white
Par Abbi, le 01/10/2023
Change to lighter colour
Par Paul, le 26/09/2023