leave a message
RENOVATION PRODUCTS FOR LEATHER, LEATHERETTE, PLASTIC...
Customer area
Cart
FR
EN
ES
IT
French products direct from the manufacturer

Interior renovation 205 rolland garros

20 answers

know you all have hazard the reference of leather tint in a 205 rolland garros

answer

We have a color of this series but there is often a small difference between the vehicles, if you really want to find the original color send us a leather slat or a headrest

answer

hello, thank you for your answer can you send me the reference of the shade in question so that I can order it from you even if it has not all done the same shade

string

answer

Note the color 160 by specifying in the comments "brown rolland garros".

answer

the color of my interior rolland garros and white is a 205 rolland garros so white with the band of fabrics in the middle of the upholstery

answer

You have the white leather version, i. e. beige, we have a good note. There are also many with brown leather and white stripes.

answer

Is this the version of the photo.

answer

there is a mistake we think it is more about this version ( see photo)

answer

yes exactly can you send me the reference thank you in advance it is well the second photo cord

answer

Choose white as the color referencing and specify' 205 roland garros'' in the comments.

answer

Hello

I wish to intervene as I own the same car: P

On the 1st photo in fact it is the 205 roland garros "French open" after 1992 with a 1L6 89hp XU5M engine, the interior fabrics are green and it has the indicator returns on the front fenders.

On the 2nd photo it is about the 205 roland garros "paris" until 1992 with a 1L4 85hp TU3S engine. The inner fabrics are grey and do not have a flasher return on the wings.

On the other hand the leathers are exactly the same, I thought at first they were white but in fact not they are light beige.

I ordered the white recolorant and we can see the difference (see attached picture).

It's nice in white, it adds contrast but I strongly recommend sending a sample to have the color extact and stay as it was originally. You will also consume less pigment recolorant and the color will be perfectly uniform.

The hood cover and roof top are also cream-colored, so having a white upholstery and a hood/cream roof top cover can be a little weird.

I needed someone to test the white pigment re-colouring agent on the RG upholstery, I did it on a seat, it's nice but I'll rather place an order again to get the original colour. In order to preserve the original charm of the RG.

Otherwise on the quality of the products there is nothing to say again the result is amazing:)

Sincerely

Maxime

answer

Hello Maxime,

I too am thinking of renovating the leather of my Roland Garros 89 soon, but I have a big question about the red topstitching... How can I avoid whitening them like leather? This seems even more complicated to me on the front seats which are more damaged (and therefore they will need even more dye...).

I have the impression on your photos that the topstitching has indeed whitened a little. Thank you for your feedback!

JX

answer

Good evening

For red topstitching, I use a small make-up brush, I make the edge of all the seams with a little bit of recolouring, then I apply the recolouring on all the surface of the leather by stamping.

The conductive seat is often very damaged, but it is not for the past that more re-colouring will be needed, it is necessary to fill the cracks with mastic in several thin layers.

I finished the rear seats, here is the topic of my 205 RG o

answer

Thank you for your answer Maxime and congratulations to you! A little work ahead, but you've lifted my last brakes!

answer

Hello Maxime

I saw your posts about the renovation of your 205 RG seats, it's blue!

can you give me the reference of the colour of the white leather so I can order it?

Thank you in advance

Matthew

answer

Good evening Mathieu

Thank you for reading my post:) I hope it motivated you because yes the result is great :)

For the color of the leather to order, I advise you to send a small sample so that it will make you a custom color. It depends on the leather, the sun, the moon etc.... the aspect can change slightly from one upholstery to another. A friend ordered the same product as me and his re-colouring was a little darker than mine for the same upholstery: P

This will ensure that you have the right colour for your leather. Because if the color is ever lighter than your upholstery, you will have more difficulty to have a good homogeneity and a nice result.

You can cut a small strip under a seat so that it doesn't show and send it to Sofolk, that's how I did it:)

Have a good end of the evening

Sincerely

Maxime

answer

Hello. Quick question. I am redoing my upholstery of 205 Roland Garros and in some places, I am forced to put some repair paste. Once sanded to a fine grain, and the re-colouring passed, you can still see the paste clearly. The re-colouring agent does not sufficiently cover the colour of the dough. What's the problem? Thank you.

answer

Hello,

You have two solutions with the paste, either mix a little recolouring for the light shade, or apply 2 or 3 coats of recolouring agent, especially since the Roland Garros colour is not very covering, on the parts repaired with the paste, before the whole is recoloured.

Qty.

answer

Hello. Agreeing with one of the reattachment it actually works. Nevertheless I still have a problem I put dough in a damaged place last night. I sanded it this morning with 180 grain but I find that the paste crumbles and forms hollows. I degreased well with acetone. I spread it out with a spatula.

answer

I would like to have my 205 Roland Garros seats renovated or rather covered in the same way as in the picture shown in white leather and grey-green-red striped fabric.

answer

please tell me where you found these RG seat covers in grey, green and red striped fabric

and white leather

Thank you. Thank you.

OTHER SIMILAR TOPICS
Leather steering wheel renovation tutorial
Par Philippe, le 30/12/2017
Leather car seat renovation tutorial
Par SOFOLK, le 04/02/2019
Couleur sièges bmw
Par Maxime, le 21/04/2024
Steering wheel leather renovation - mercedes clk w209
Par Allicerrot, le 21/04/2024
Utilizzo vernice pelle per pannello porte ?
Par Max, le 17/04/2024
Bmw z4 perlgrau
Par Teme, le 16/04/2024
Restauro sedili audi tt 1.8 t quattro del 2005
Par Massimo, le 10/04/2024
Rinnovo volante pelle jaguar
Par Maxime, le 08/04/2024
Color change on bmw seats
Par Samppa, le 26/03/2024
Teasla beige interior to ultra-white
Par Abbi, le 01/10/2023
Direct from the manufacturer