leave a message
RENOVATION PRODUCTS FOR LEATHER, LEATHERETTE, PLASTIC...
Customer area
Cart
FR
EN
ES
IT
French products direct from the manufacturer

Advice on varnish finishing for roland garros leather

5 answers

Hello I would need help to choose the finish of the varnish for the restoration of my leather interior of 306 roland garros phase 1, white color but matt satin or gloss finish? I will post pictures of the interior as soon as the subject is validated, if you could tell me if I should take the matt varnish or satin varnish instead would be perfect thank you

answer

Good evening,

It is necessary to take the satin varnish. A matt varnish makes the colouring very matt and in your case the final result would not be beautiful.

Qty.

answer

Thank you for your quick answer, I thank you for the close pictures in this message, you are of course with the satin varnish to yellow the same aspect as the original one?

I also wanted to ask you for confirmation regarding my leather which is not totally smooth (see attached photo) and that the repair and recoloration with your products are as possible? I might not have smoothing places because of the product?

Thank you for your advice.

answer

The pigment recolouring agent does not smooth a seed leather at all. After recolouring and varnishing your leather will regain its initial appearance after a few days, because the recolouring agent goes down a little bit into the leather if the stripping has been done properly.

Qty.

answer

Thank you for your quick answer, one last question, being that my interior and a semi leather so all the middle of the seats and fabrics... think you that 500 ml of white coloring will suffice to remake all the interior (air banquet included) or it is better that I take 1 liter? For the same varnish 500 ml sufiron?

answer

Good evening,

500 ml of recolouring agent will suffice and 200 ml of varnish.

Qty.

OTHER SIMILAR TOPICS
Leather steering wheel renovation tutorial
Par Philippe, le 30/12/2017
Leather car seat renovation tutorial
Par SOFOLK, le 04/02/2019
Utilizzo vernice pelle per pannello porte ?
Par Max, le 17/04/2024
Bmw z4 perlgrau
Par Teme, le 16/04/2024
Restauro sedili audi tt 1.8 t quattro del 2005
Par Massimo, le 10/04/2024
Rinnovo volante pelle jaguar
Par Maxime, le 08/04/2024
Color change on bmw seats
Par Samppa, le 26/03/2024
Teasla beige interior to ultra-white
Par Abbi, le 01/10/2023
Change to lighter colour